Further to the news on Monday 4th January 2021, we wanted to assure you that our Jollyes stores are classed as an essential retailer and therefore will continue to operate as normal to enable us to accommodate all of your pet needs. Our opening hours remain the same, make sure you check your local stores opening hours before you travel. Jollyes store colleagues will continue to be on hand to support our local communities with your pet needs, with all the usual Covid restrictions in place to keep you safe, please remember your mask. Our Community Pet Clinic will continue as usual, ring your store for details; however, the Grooming Service will close for the next 4 weeks, but please book an appointment directly with the store for February and beyond.
- As an essential retailer - all Jollyes stores will remain open.
- CPC Services in store will remain open. At this moment in time, our Community Pet Clinics remain open.
- Dog Groomers will close. Our in-store dog groomers will now be closed for the next 4 weeks. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Precautions while shopping in store. All measures that have been put in place since March continue. We will continue to take extra precautions where necessary.
- Vulnerable customers. Click and collect will remain as always and we continue to offer our carry to car service should you not feel comfortable or confident entering the store yourselves.