How we’re responding to COVID-19
Click & Collect is now available.
We are please to announce that click & collect is now available across all our stores.
Live animal sales
We are taking into account appropriate social distancing measures and are able to offer live animal sales in our usual stores. To find your nearest store go to the store locator
In order to maintain Social Distancing in our stores around our live animals, we have put the following procedures in place:
- Taping 2m exclusion zones around the animal enclosures
- When selling an animal a customer will step inside the 2m box while the staff member waits outside the box
- Customer's will then shows what animal they wish to purchase and step out of the box keeping 2m distance
- Staff member then enters the 2m box and takes out the animal selected by the customer
- Staff member does a healthcheck in front of the customer
- Staff member then asks the customer to make their way to the till area. Staff member brings the animal to the till area
Grooming Spas open for essential Grooming
We are in the process of re-opening our grooming spas for essential grooming appointments.
To ensure we are catering for only essential needs, we have limited the ‘grooming packs’ available at this time. Our packs that are typically for beautification are temporarily unavailable, but rest assured these will return as soon as it is appropriate for us to do so. You are however, now able to book an essential groom through our online booking system.
In order to continue to follow government guidelines on social distancing, the number of dog grooming appointments per day have been reduced. This is to allow our groomers to use PPE, thoroughly sanitise all areas after each appointment and to reduce the potential for customer crossover whilst you visit us.
At this time, we must stress that we are only encouraging customers who can either walk to The Spa for their daily exercise or can drive to us as part of a trip to buy essential products.
Find your local spa and opening times here
Community Pet Clinics available in a limited number of stores
From Monday 6th June a selection of our Community Pet Clinics will be reopening, see below for more detail and visit the store pages to find out contact information:
- Colchester CPC open Mondays and Wednesdays 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Bedford CPC open Mondays 2:30pm - 6:00pm
- Dereham CPC open Tuesdays 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Romford CPC open Wednesdays 1:30pm - 5:30pm
- Norwich CPC open Thursdays 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Bristol CPC open Thursdays 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Plymouth CPC open Thursdays 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- St. Helens CPC open Thursdays 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Newcastle CPC open Fridays 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- High Wycombe CPC open Fridays 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- Willenhall CPC open Fridays 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Keeping our customers and colleagues safe
We are prioritising the safety of our customers and colleagues, in order to do this safely, we have introduced a number of measures throughout our stores.
For the well-being of everyone, we have implemented social distancing throughout this store. Therefore, whilst shopping, customers are requested to respect the 2 metre rule. When queueing at checkout, please stand behind the black chevrons marked on the floor, until the customer in front of you has been served.