How we’re responding to COVID-19
Click & Collect is temporarily paused
We have made the decision to temporarily pause our click & collect service online, this enables us to focus on prioritising keeping our stores well stocked with the essentials. We are still offering a home delivery service, typically orders are taking between 2-5 working days to be dispatched. There may be occasions such as a stock availability issue or high orders volumes where your delivery may not arrive within 5 working days.
Live animal sales
Taking into account appropriate social distancing measures, we are trialling live animal sales at our Bedford, Romford, Cadbury, Waterlooville and Gosport stores.
In order to maintain Social Distancing in our stores around our live animals, we have put the following procedures in place:
- Taping 2m exclusion zones around the animal enclosures
- When selling an animal a customer will step inside the 2m box while the staff member waits outside the box
- Customer's will then shows what animal they wish to purchase and step out of the box keeping 2m distance
- Staff member then enters the 2m box and takes out the animal selected by the customer
- Staff member does a healthcheck in front of the customer
- Staff member then asks the customer to make their way to the till area. Staff member brings the animal to the till area
Keeping our customers and colleagues safe
We are prioritising the safety of our customers and colleagues, in order to do this safely, we have introduced a number of measures throughout our stores.
For the well-being of everyone, we have implemented social distancing throughout this store. Therefore, whilst shopping, customers are requested to respect the 2 metre rule. When queueing at checkout, please stand behind the black chevrons marked on the floor, until the customer in front of you has been served.