We are using cookies to give you the best website experience and for marketing and analytical purposes. Click on the button or continue navigating to accept our Privacy and Cookie Policies, or manage your cookie preferences.
Tetra Pond AquaSafe is ideal for natural, safe pond water for your pond fish.
From time to time, you will need to top up your pond with tap water, as water is removed during routine care procedures such as water changes or simply via the natural process of evaporation.
Tetra Pond AquaSafe rapidly and effectively neutralises harmful substances that are toxic for fish, and also adds essential substances such as minerals and iodine to the water.
Tetra Pond AquaSafe provides instant and lasting pond protection by:
- Effectively and permanently neutralising poisonous heavy metals such as copper, zinc and lead
- Neutralising aggressive chlorine
- Using organic colloidal ingredients that effectively protect fish gills and mucous membranes and thus prevent disease
- Contains vitamin B1 to combat stress, for instance when transporting, introducing or transferring fish
- iodine and minerals to increase fish vitality and promote breeding
- Creates ideal conditions for the colonisation of microorganisms, which break down toxic substances such as ammonia and nitrite
Free UK Standard Delivery*
On orders over £29*, only £4.95 for orders below £29. Excludes remote areas.
*fluctuations in demand or stock levels as well as weight restrictions, size restrictions and other contractual agreements mean that some products are not available for home delivery, and may be ‘Instore Only’ or available to ‘Click and Collect’.
Guaranteed Weekend Deliveries
Only £10.50 for guaranteed Saturday or Sunday delivery. Available to mainland UK customers, excluding Northern Ireland. Place orders by 1pm Thursday for guaranteed weekend delivery.
Delivery to Remote Areas From £12
Standard delivery available to Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight. For a full list of prices please visit our delivery page for further details.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return your goods within 30 days of receipt via post or your local Jollyes Petfood Superstore.
We are happy for you to return any products that you have purchased from us that are unused, in a resaleable condition and in their original packaging. Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns of the following products: Personalised products, made-to-measure products, veterinary medicines including flea treatments & wormers, used food or unsealed CDs/DVDs or other recorded media.
Please visit our returns policy for further information.