Persian cats are a long-haired breed and are generally quiet and sweet-natured with the people around them. Since Persian cats have long hair, they are prone to frequent hairball formation, which can be harmful to their health. The Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Persian Dry Cat Food is specially prepared to cater to purebred Persian cats that are predisposed to hairball formation, weight gain, and digestive sensitivities. This Royal Canin dry cat food is prepared from high-quality ingredients to provide a complete and balanced diet to these cats in their adult years. This Royal Canin Persian dry cat food recipe is prepared in the form of kibbles to serve as a whole meal or mixed with suitable wet cat food. The ingredients like chicken, fulfil the protein content in your cat's food while other ones such as brewer's rice, wheat gluten, corn, corn gluten meal, wheat, pea fibre, rice hulls, and vegetable oil provide enough fibre to regulate a fast metabolism and healthy digestion. This Royal Canin breed-specific cat food also has some additional ingredients including dried chicory root, fish oil, marigold extract, and rosemary extract that provide several essential minerals and natural antioxidants for the proper functioning of your cat's body. Remember to feed your cats enough fresh water with this dry cat food and soon, you will see great changes in his health and growth! This food is available in 400g, 2kg, 4kg, and 10kg packs.Product Benefits
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition to full-grown, adult Persian cats.
- Contains an abundance of high-quality ingredients to fulfil your cat's dietary and nutritional needs.
- Helps maintain strong fur and coat to reduce hairball formation.
- Adapted kibble shape, size, and texture to make it suitable for Persian cats.
- Available in 400g, 2kg, 4kg, and 10kg packs.