Cats are known to be one of the most active pets around. They love to explore and go on little adventures around the house. But some cats may become less active over time. This can be due to sterilisation, weight gain, or lifestyle changes. If you own a lethargic adult cat, then you need to select his or her meals with care. Cats who are inactive do not require the same number of calories as compared to their fellow active felines. Hill's Science Plan Light Chicken is formulated for neutered, overweight, and less active cats. This meal combines some of the best and healthiest natural ingredients to take care of your cat's health and happiness. This cat food includes chicken and turkey along with easily digestible ingredients like rice, maize, animal fat, maize gluten meal, and pea bran. Chicken and turkey are top-quality protein that support lean muscle development in adult cats. Natural fibres are essential to keep your feline satisfied between meals. Hill's Science Plan cat food with low calories contains L-carnitine that promotes ideal weight management. This meal is also rich in vitamin E and Omega-6s to support healthy skin and a glossy coat. Its dried beet pulp is essential for healthy gut flora. This adult cat food is available in 1.5kg, 5kg, and 10kg pack options. If you are introducing this meal to your cat, give him a transition time of 7 days. Always accompany the Hill's Science Plan dry cat food with a bowl of drinking water.Product Benefits
- Contains a low amount of calories to suit the requirements of cats that are not very active.
- Contains L-carnitine to promote proper weight management.
- Includes essential fatty acids and vitamins for healthy skin and coat.
- Contains natural fibres and good-quality protein to induce a feeling of fullness.
- No compromise on quality as it is recommended by the veterinarians.